Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Birthday Wish

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294448_10151828262633912_2073742632_n.jpg?dl=1

A blogger has to have a birthday post, right? I should not miss this chance. :P Anyway, birthdays are someone's very own new year. 'Tis the time to reflect, intentionally or not.

At the start of the month, I already claimed that August 2012 is going to be a great month. It was. I think I should do that daily. So every day will be a great day. Positivity!

But when you say great, does it mean it should only be filled with joy and laughter? I came to understand I should not only think of it that way. It always has to be a balance so one has to learn something new and mature.

The month was pretty good not until exam days and on the eve of my birthday. I was really sad, mad, and disappointed. I was stressed, sick, and heart broken all at the same time. What could be worse than that?

But thanks to many warm wishes/greetings and especially the one from Tita Ahdda, I remember how great this month is supposed to be. Here goes:

"A heart that is open to appreciate every blessing would always be bigger than the eyes that see what is missing. Let our blessings be the reason to celebrate life & may those missing serve as inspiration and challenge to strive and to work for a life that never stops to get better."

After receiving that birthday wish, everything just fell into place again and I had another wonderful birthday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment